Friday, November 14, 2008

Here piggy, piggy...

Well, this was Friday's post but looks like I just saved it and forgot to publish it.

More Stone Mountain animal pics. Usually I see pigs hanging out in a mud pit but these two are kept nice and tidy. I'm not a pig person but these two are kind of endearing. In an odd sort of way..

The blessed weekend is here. Deep sigh of relief. Changes are afoot at work. Our IS Director has moved on to greener pastures and I will miss her. She started out as the trainer at the firm and gradually moved her way up. In the process we became good friends. Fortunately, she is still nearby. Just won't get to check in on her as often. As my friends and family will attest, I'm very bad at phone calls and emailing. I always think of it when it's too early in the morning or I'm not at the computer. Hopefully they still know I love them.

Well, even though it's Friday night I suppose I should mosey off to bed so I don't wallow in bed too long tomorrow morning. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

No comments: