Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged


Well, Misti tagged me. I've seen these things before this is the first time I've been involved in one. Here goes nothing.

What were you doing five years ago?
Five years ago I was in about the same place but hadn't started scrapbooking yet. Life consisted of working and shopping and now I've added scapbooking, painting, and card making. Still manage to find time to shop.

What are five things on your to-do list for today (in no particular order)?
1. Make it to the bus at a reasonable time.
2. Work.
3. Work.
4. Work.
5. Get to bed at a reasonable hour.

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Black olives
2. Honey roasted peanuts
3. Baked Cheetos
4. Beef jerky
5. Biscotti

What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a huge piece of land and build a house and several cabins for friends and family.
2. Start some sort of business or two and hire all my friends and family
3. Take my family and maybe even my friends on a European vacation
4. Buy houses for my family
5. Find a few charities to support

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Procrastination
2. Not pick up after myself all the time
3. Procrastination
4. Several things I can't seem to think of right now
5. Procrastination

What are five places where you have lived? (not in order)
1. Wurtzberg, Germany
2. Toledo, Ohio
3. Chicago, Illinois
4. Decatur, Georgia
5. Clarkston, Georgia

What are five jobs you've had?
1. Sales Clerk
2. Carpet Sales
3. Office Assistant
4. Bookkeeping
5. Applications Analyst

Now, let's see, who in the world can I tag. It will have to be Stephanie, Jenni, and Sandy since they have posted anything in quite a while.

Oh, and the picture above is from my trip a couple years ago (wow, has it been that long?) to Great Britain. I played with it in Photoshop with some of the tools from Pioneer Woman and a built in filter.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wait - 5 years ago you were married to Chris and buying your first house??? Hmmm - you got some 'splainin' to do!!!! :)

laurel said...

Guess that's what happens when you blog after your bedtime. ;-) I've fixed it now.