Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Movement...

Well, it's time to go to bed again so I thought I'd blog. I'm trying to go through all the wonderful entries on Inspire Me Thursday and saw a posting for Photo Friday. The theme this week (or should I say last week) is movement. Here are some pictures from a day I went out and tried my hand at some water pictures. I really wanted one of those pictures where you capture a drop of water in mid air and one where you leave the shutter open longer and it makes the water look like a rolling fog. Well I failed at both of those but it was a first try. Here are the ones that came out decently but are just normal. It's good to have things to aim higher for. ;-)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Hi Laurel,
Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my blog. I saw your background collage posted earlier and it's beautiful. I'm guessing that is from the class. I will probably have to take the backgrounds class also. Not sure if taking faces first was a good idea. Your photo's of the water are gorgeous. I'm into photography also. I just don't seem to use it enough. I probably need more training it that also. But anyway good luck on all your artful journeys.Have fun!

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Hi Laurel! I see you've stopped by my blog and left some wonderful comments. Thank you! I wanted to email you directly, but didn't know how. So, I stopped your blog (I love it!) and you web albums which is now marked as a favorite. I especially love the Oakland cemetary. I've done several posts on cemetaries myself...