Thursday, September 06, 2012

What I've been up to...

I've been very lazy of late and doing a sorry job of blogging. Last month I did have a lovely crafty day with the girls and I did manage to finish a trio of canvases. Didn't get as far as snapping some good pictures yet though so more on that later.

I received an email too that some of the art submitted for Seth Apter's 5x5 challenge is going to be in an issue of Somerset Studio. Keeping my fingers crossed that mine makes it but there were over a hundred entries so we shall see.

Last week I was up in DC for a conference for work and I actually enjoyed it. Met up with peers from other firms and met some new folks. The conference was at a great place on the river so here are some pics from my phone.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: