Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 2...

So today was another interesting part of the process. My painting did not come out the way I wanted because I wanted it to be less collage and more organic but I think I like it. Here is a progression of it.

In the above pic we went through and marked portions we wanted to keep.

I got carried away and covered more than I intended.

Adding in some connecting marks but still feels too blocky.

Putting back some more flow and orange.

I'm not sure if it is done yet. I suspect not but we shall see. It does look a bit different in person.
Well, off to bed for me. Just spent an hour trying to figure out how to condition polymer clay for my Saturday class. More pictures tomorrow.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Mary said...

I think it looks great, like the blues and oranges...butterflies were a great addition and of course love the drips!

Rebecca said...

drippies! love.