Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 5...

Today was a class on texture with Mary Beth Shaw. It was a lot of fun. In all of my classes it was amazing to see all the talent and just how different each person's art came out.

So here is what I've started with a bit of the stages. I'm not done layering colors but the process was starting with a layer of texture and then use just two colors of paint along with white for changing values.















I love the style of simple, geometric based abstracts and I'm hoping with practice I will get better at them and develop my own style.

Oh, and I think I forgot to mention yesterday's class was with Laurie Mika. I can't wait to play with polymer clay some more.

Tomorrow I fly back to Atlanta and back to normal life. I sure will miss all of this creativity and hope to do something like this again next year.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Mary said...

I can tell you are having a blast, creating some great stuff! Just look at all the new things you are learning...I am sure there are oodle of ideas swimming in your mind.

Courtmarriagedelhi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.