Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cry Uncle...

Well, after spending hours/days trying to pry up the wood in my foyer my mom pipes up and says Joe (a contractor her boss uses) said he would do it for $100. I said seriously! Now you tell me? Below is a picture of the section I managed to do on my own. Took two days before I could move without major soreness. It took Joe's son all of four hours to do the rest.

So now it's on to scraping up the leftover glue and hopefully at least starting the installation.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

joanne said...

whoa... these last few posts have my jaw on the floor. It's been awhile since I've been around blogging, and getting caught up I pop in to discover your craftiness has been taken to a whole new level.

I hope you keep posting the updates.

WOW.