Monday, September 20, 2010

Too exciting...

or not. Spent the weekend scraping up wood glue in the foyer and I'm not even half done. I set out for Lowes after a stint of it Saturday morning because I remembered someone had at least a biodegradable adhesive remover. It wasn't Lowes and I just didn't feel like multiple hardware stores. So now I have to decide if I'm going to try some this week or not and just how clean does the concrete need to be. I'm also tempted to remove the base moulding because I like the look of that on top of the wood rather than just using shoe moulding over the gap between the wood and the base moulding. We shall see.

Here is the work so far although it doesn't look like much. Mom's helping with the clean up.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

yikes! The underlayment will have some flexibility, won't it. I bet it doesn't have to be perfectly smooth!

You are a hard workin' girl!

Charlie said...

Well I know how much work goes into this! But good luck and can't wait to see the finished project.
Have fun!