Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged...

My Goodness! I completely forgot I was tagged last week by Linda at Just My Little Bit.

Rules for this tag are:
  • Link to the person who tagged you
  • List 6 random things about yourself
  • Tag 6 new people
  • Let each tagged person know by posting a comment on their blog
  • Link to the 6 people you've tagged
  • And let the person who tagged you know that you posted

Six random things about me:

  1. If you haven't guessed already, I love cats.
  2. If someone leaves time on the microwave I have to clear it out.
  3. I'm an addict (of shopping, paper, books, magazines, cook books, stamps)
  4. I love dark chocolate. Not that mamby pamby milk chocolate stuff.
  5. I love hanging with my family and being silly.
  6. My favorite spot on earth is next to a mountain stream under the trees with the sun shining and a nice breeze.

Bloggers I'm tagging:

Rebecca

Misti

Sandy

Stephanie

Renee

Jenni

3 comments:

Linda said...

Laurel,

Thanks for posting your random facts. I always like reading what may not normally come out in your blog.

I'm the same about the microwave, I have to clear the time left. And I love to shop for art supplies, even if I don't have an immediate use for them. :)

Karen Salva said...

Too fun! I have to say 2, 3 and 4 could have been on my list!

Stephanie said...

Laurel,
Whoops!! I forgot that I had been tagged...I am such a BAD blogger friend.

As for your list, my micro was blinking and the time on my oven was an hour off. Sandy must be your long lost twin soul b/c I caught her in the act of setting things "right" today! BTW, can I have all of your cast off namby pamby milk chocolate. It sounds like manna from heavan right now!