Monday, January 07, 2008

Just a little Christmas still...



Well, today was the first day back after a two week vacation. I survived the shock and did actually work.

Here is the Christmas card I made my Mom. I'm afraid the rest of the family received one's from the mass production group but Momma needs to get a special one. And of course it needed glitter. None of the paper came preglittered so I used stickles on the big snowflake and a glitter pen for the rest of the card.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Misti said...

Wow, Laurel, that's gorgeous! I can't wait to get together in a couple of weeks...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Laurel!

maz said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Your mom must have loved to receive this gorgeous card...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...YES..a special honor for mama!

Tangled Stitch said...

It's very lovely, I'm sure your mother adored it.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card....she must have been thrilled!!!

love the detail and the special glitter!!!

thanks for popping by and checking out my mermaid...

Cheers,
Diana

Ces Adorio said...

What a lovely and loving thought. It must have made your mom very happy.