Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday!!


Thursday was my friend Rebecca's grand 30th birthday. The big birthday celebration was last night with lots of friends and family and can I just say OMG I had a lot of fun. We all gathered for dinner at a favorite Mexican restaurant and then those of us with more stamina rushed off to play laser tag. It was my first time and it was so much fun. We played from about 9 pm to Midnight and were completely worn out but it was well worth it. I think we gave the teenagers a shock. There were ten of us that descended on the place and gave them at least a little run for their money even though most of us had never played before. I think they expected us to only last through one or two games but we made it through 6 games. After that we ditched the husbands in the group for ladies movie time. We had grand plans to watch a couple of them but only made it through Step Up 2. Bad acting but the dancing was so fun to watch. It hit about 4 am and it was either pass out or go have breakfast so we trudged off to Atlanta Diner for a hearty breakfast before heading home. I was still running on some adrenaline and caffeine so asked who wanted to go shopping next. Fortunately no one took me up on that. After driving home and taking a shower it was in bed about 8 am. I think everyone had a lot of fun including Miss Rebecca.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

LilCzarina said...

Yes, and my knee and toe are still complaining. But, can we go again soon. Okay, who's bday is next? Mine is not until November, and I am not sure I can wait that long. :)

Rebecca said...

Yay - I had a blast! Thanks to everyone for making it such a memorable birthay!

I could play laser tag every week - I'm game whenever!!!

Charlie said...

How fun!!!
It's been years since I've stayed up all night playing. But when you are having that much fun it's easy to do.

Kimberly said...

Laser tag is lots of fun. Great photo of Rebecca! She does not look 30.