Sunday, September 02, 2007

Birthday Card Time Again...

Its time again for birthday card making. This is one of three that I need to create and is for my nephew Tyler. On one of my many shopping trips I found these craft paper library cards at Hobby Lobby and this is my first card using them.
I used Making Memories Honey Dew, Wheat and Cranberry paint with Basic Grey Color Me Silly paper along with some chipboard and clearance bin yarn. Oh, and some eyelets and red Dymo label.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misti said...

Great card! Mom & I went to the Archiver's by her house today and she was wondering about the alchohol inks as we saw a tin that had been made using them. So the lady at the counter gave us a quick demo. Too cool! I think Mom's definitely going to be getting some soon. she loved it.