Played with the new stencils a bit.
I also added some layers to previous prints. Here are some before and afters.
They aren't done yet but it is fun to see the transformation each layer makes.
My Gelli plate needed cleaning so I laid down a layer of red and set the paper on it to sit for a bit. I love the resulting abstract. Not sure if I will leave as is but leaning in that direction.
I also worked on a monoprint collage and I think this is done.
This is another one I added a bit more to but I haven't decided if I like it or not.
Hope everyone has a blessed week. Hugs!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone