Thursday, March 05, 2009

What to do with chocolate wrappers


042, originally uploaded by laenglehardt.

Well, last Friday I took my camera to work and played with a pile of Dove wrappers. This one is straight out of the camera. There is just something about them. They have some cool sayings, they came from chocolate, they sparkle, they came from chocolate...

You get the idea. I've got more of them and will post them after playing with them some. Also took some of the window with the Cirque de Solei tents in the background playing with the aperture settings. They didn't finish uploading last night so they will come later.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Hello laurel , Thank you for your interest in my blog and appreciation for my work, I will strive to do better.

Charlie said...

Beautiful photo...so crisp and clean. Have a great weekend.