Monday, April 23, 2007

A walk in the park...

Well, someone, who was too afraid to sign there name (anonymous), you know who you are, said it's been too long since I posted. Unfortunately my day job gets in the way and when I get home at night I'm just plumb tuckered out. And then there is so much to try to cram into the weekend. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

So I haven't gotten to spend too much time in my new scrap room and I seem to mess it up as fast as I clean it up. Doesn't help that I keep buying little tidbits. Maybe I will manage to clean it up again and take some new pictures this weekend.

Played with the settings on my camera some more while at the Dogwood Festival at Piedmont Park. It was a beautiful day for it. I found I was wishing for some more interesting things to take pictures of. Maybe if I had done more people watching. But had to shop while snapping pics. The festival was really good this year and I spent too much but only brought home a couple of items that I just really liked. Didn't even look at the jewelry.


We got to the park about 10:30 and this couple was taking a nice morning nap in the shade.

These are close ups of the Tulip trees. Doesn't show as well here but the flower looka like it is lit from the inside.


Playing with composition on the rest of these.







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alexzillasmama said...

Hey Laurel,
It wasn't me, but I thought it!

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous photos!