Thursday, August 31, 2006

What's a girl to do...

Well, it seems everyone I know is starting a blog and I'm thinking I'll give it a whirl. My good friend Rebecca started because we met Kimberly scrapping and she had one. Then our friend Misti had to join in and now Rebecca's brother and mother have joined in. I'm succumbing to the peer pressure.

A little about myself...

I work in the IT department at a law firm as a Senior Applications Analyst. Don't ask me what that means because it changes day to day. My friend Rebecca (same one who started blogging) introduced me to scrapbooking a couple years ago and it has been an addiction ever since that has morphed into cardmaking and getting more serious about photography. So there are three of my hobbies. I also own a Jeep Wrangler and love to go off roading although those other three hobbies have put quite a crimp in that.

I suppose I should get back to work since lunch time is over. More later.

No comments: