Friday, February 22, 2008

Journal Book...






I had a wonderful time cropping with the girls last Saturday at Archiver's. I didn't actually do anything scrapbook related. I started out not quite sure what I would be doing but just grabbed a bunch of stuff. I ended up working on covering composition books. This is the one I actually finished. I started another one but there is more that I want to do with it. It's a little hard to read but the stamped phrase is "happiness walks on busy feet." It's from a set of phrases stamps by Autumn Leaves and the paper is one of the new ones by K & Company. There were two new lines that I just had to have. It's not like I don't have tons of other paper I could have used. Oh, well. All a part of my various addictions. Even though I usually don't get a lot done during our get togethers I just really enjoy spending time visiting with friends and being creative. I actually get double time this month since we are going to Scrap Chic next saturday to support Rebecca as one of the new design team members. Of course we will have fun as usual and get to meet some new people.

Sunday I attempted to do some catch up for work and of all things got side tracked with a program that is having trouble accessing it's database. So all I did was spin my wheels and will be further behind as I get it fixed. Aargh! Finally gave up since I will need some files restored from backup and ran errands with my Mom. We then had a lovely dinner at a new seafood restaurant out here in the boonies. It is actually good. Hopefully it will stay that way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: